Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Summer of Sixteen

Summer is almost over. Gulp. Here is a quick recap of July...

The twins finished up hockey. It was fun watching them play, but I am so ready for a break from putting on all that equipment and lacing up skates! 

We celebrated Cambree's 11th birthday on the 4th of July. All of the cousins...

It was a beautiful day for swimming and fireworks.
 
  
The best part of July? Camping at Jellystone!
The kids will not stop reminding me that I ruined last summer with my ACL surgery. I know, I know. So we were all excited to get back to our annual camping trip.
All 6 of us in a tent, Yogi, sand, family, water and smores. What else do you need?
 








 
 

 
  
 

  

There's not much to say. It was a wonderful weekend!

  
    Everleigh wrapped up her season with parks n rec soccer too!

 I think she's ready for the actual fall league. She's not very aggressive...she does a lot of standing outside the group of kids fighting over the ball, but we'll get there. I laugh because she runs faster for the water breaks than during play-time.
Paisley finished up summer dance and had a performance.

And we've done so many other fun summer things!


I came home from work to find our non-dancer, little tom-boy looking like this. Boobs and all. (I had to sneak a picture when I could...excuse our messy house)
Don't you look for food like this?
Daddy-Paisley date. Obviously it included ice cream!

And our future pilot...
I can't believe it's August. We've purchased school supplies already and have started to gear up for the inevitable. All four kiddos will be in school together. It's craziness. Very bittersweet.

XOXO,
Mama B

No comments: