Monday, November 6, 2017

Halloween

Everleigh wrapped up her short basketball session--she loved it! I have a feeling this might be her thing. I love that our kids all have individual interests. I don't love that we are running between what feels like a zillion different sports each week.  Check back in with me when all 4 kids are in high school during the winter season and see how Craig and I are attending basketball, dance and hockey at the same time. :) 
 



Halloween! One of my favorite holidays!
This year the school parade was moved in the gym because it was so cold. It was the coldest Halloween since 1996!
Our nerd, our KFC crew and our mouse all had a great Halloween. Our trick-or-treating didn't last quite as long this year because were all frozen, but don't worry, they have enough candy to last months!











Paisley sleeps in a loft, which means she can't really have Oscar in her bed with her. So for several nights she has been sleeping in random places, the hallway, her bedroom floor or the couch. She loves her Oscie boy.


It's already snowed several times. Gross.
Don't get me wrong, I love snow...from about December 15-January 15. That's it.
I am super thankful that the kids can all get ready for snow activities on their own now though. Ugh, do I remember the days of trying to get a one year old, two two year olds and a four year old ready to go outside. Talk about a sweaty workout!


Have you ever wondered what 106 dirt pudding cups look like? Here you go. The kids helped me make these for the snack at their school's Harvest Fest.
 
Everleigh and her best bud, Dylan enjoying the dirt pudding cups. :)
One day I walked into our laundry room and found this. His back was cold so he turned the dryer on to warm it up. (Or, he could just put a shirt on?!?!)

Hudson still loves his Monchhichis. He and Puck love playing hockey.
 


 Dance season is in full swing with the first competition in less than a month. Paisley is doing a quartette at a few of the competitions and the girls were practicing...so cute. Clockwise from top left, Aubrey, Emarie, Lydia, Paisley. Can't wait to get bleacher butt watching dance!
XOXO,
Mama B

No comments: