Monday, November 27, 2017

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! Guess how many pictures I took at Thanksgiving? Zero. None. I didn't take my phone out once. Gah. I hate when I do that. Yah, I was living in the moment, but I like to look back on those moments when I forget!
We had a nice day and we sure have a lot to be thankful for!
 
We finally got Everleigh's school pictures back, since she was sick on picture day and had to wait for retakes. 4th, 2nd, 1st grade pics...
 
 
 

It's colder out. That means I spend more time telling the kids that their ipad or xbox time is up. One day, Hudson got creative.
 The boys are still practicing hockey two nights a week. This week, they will find out which team they are on, and games will start next week--pretty exciting stuff when you are seven! They both still really like hockey and they are getting better at getting their equipment on, which means I am liking it more now too.

We celebrated our niece, Payton's 8th Birthday.

The kids and I went to see 'Wonder'. It was SO good. Paisley already read the book, and I've been reading it aloud to the other kids, so it was great to go see it together.

Craig and I get the sweetest notes from Everleigh out of the blue. I love that baby girl.

What isn't so sweet? When Everleigh tries to be like Veruca Salt (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) and sticks gum behind her ear. It doesn't look that matted, but it was. I've been a mom for nearly 10 years and it's the first time I've had to cut gum out of hair.
 


 
Guess who's back? Back again? Elf is back. Tell a friend...
That's right, Oliver is back!
 
 
 

 
 I can't wait to see what else Oliver gets into while he is here until Christmas.

Paisley had a holiday party with her dance team and they did a sock exchange. Her first competition is this coming weekend, so great ready for dance pics!
 XOXO,
Mama B
 

No comments: