Sunday, June 12, 2016

Summer begins

That's it. We now have a kindergartner, two first graders and a third grader. Just like that.
They all received wonderful report cards, grew in so many ways and overcame challenges. I'm beyond proud of each of them. Now, if we can just get Hudson to wear summer clothes, then I'll start hashtagging 'winning'.
As a part of the PTO, I planned the carnival and was able to be there to celebrate with them.
Even Grandma Brenda came to volunteer!
T-ball is done for the season. Great year for everyone!
Hudson...
  
Madden fielding a play...
Hudson on first
Madden up to bat
On June 12, 1996, Craig asked me to be his girlfriend. Little did we know what our life would look like twenty years later. It's crazy to me that it's been that long. 
We celebrated by doing birthday shopping for Everleigh, dinner (that we didn't make or clean up) and drinks. It was great. 

Today we took the kids hiking. We went really far, and up some huge hills. They were troopers! 



I wish that I could write more, but blogger is being SO slow. I type, and 20 seconds later my words show up, a jumbled mess. It's taken way to long and mama has laundry to do. So peace out. 

No comments: