Monday, September 25, 2017

sad sister

Everleigh wanted  her picture taken before school one day. She sure looks happy here, but every day before school, she's been bawling. Like, can't catch her breath, bawling. She says she just misses me and wants me to go to school with her. She also comments that she doesn't like math or writing. The crazy part--once she gets to school, she's totally fine, does great work and is bouncing off of the walls happy when she walks out of school. It's so tough...I hate seeing her walk up that sidewalk bawling. I sure hope this phase doesn't last much longer. 
 
 Love how creative she is...


 I took the kids to a little exotic animals petting zoo. The best part...kangaroos with a little joey in her mama's pouch!


 Hudson was there too (Paisley was at a sleepover), but he is refusing to be in any pictures. He says he hates pictures and he doesn't care if he has nothing to look back on. So, I'm trying to sneak some when he's not looking. Below, he set up a homemade drum set and played behind the couch.

Everleigh has been crying before every soccer game too. Once she's on the field, she's great. The last two games, she has scored and blocked several.

 Whoever said being a soccer mom (or dad) was great, never sat through games in the rain.
 
The Skittles!
Everleigh cried for her pictures too. So once she finally calmed down, I took my own...because Lord knows the professional ones I just paid for aren't going to be good.
 
 This week, Madden got sick. Poor bud missed school...luckily Oscar was there to take care of him.
 And luckily I was there to take care of Oscar after he threw up too.

Paisley walked/danced in the Fall Festival Parade. It was 90 degrees. It was SO hot. Not quite what we expected for the FALL parade.
 



I love these two. They are so close...best buds to say the least.
 I don't love the roughhousing, but I do love the giggles that come from it.
Okay...that's my short iPhone picture dump.
Have a great week!
Brook

No comments: